Deft Softwares Europe SAS
Type of site : Catalogue site
- The personal data we will collect
- How we use the data we collect
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of users of the site
Personal data must be :
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency) ;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
Automatically Collected Data
We do not collect any data automatically on our site.
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site :
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Auto-fill data
- Risk volume
This data can be collected through the following methods:
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes :
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such User Data as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes set forth in this Policy.
We may share User Data with the following third parties:
- Hubspot, Google and LinkedIn
We may share User Data with third parties for the following purposes:
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with third parties except as follows:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be stored for a period of:Ten years
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is kept for longer than this period.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure your security is protected, we use transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information into our system. All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the termination of the employee.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
right of access
right of rectification
right to erasure
right to restrict processing
right to data portability
right to object
You can find more information about these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to change, delete or challenge the data collected
If you wish to have your information deleted or amended in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
Deft Softwares Europe SAS
86 rue Voltaire 93100 Montreuil
01 84 80 42 41
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site :
We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
These cookies collect data about how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.
Third Party Cookies
We may use third-party cookies on our site to accomplish the following purposes :
Monitor user preferences to tailor ads around their interests.
Deft Softwares Europe is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide you with the products and services you have requested. We would like to contact you from time to time about our products and services and other content that may be of interest to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the following
01 84 80 42 41
86 rue Voltaire 93100 Montreuil
Effective date: December 9, 2020
© 2002-2020, LegalDocuments™ (Sequiter Inc.)